Site searchclose

Aplicirajte ovde

News details

The Danube Park in Novi Sad will Soon have New Look

11 September 2008.

Works on installation of new decorative and more functional lighting in the Danube Park, which were temporarily suspended, are continued in full speed.

The Danube Park in Novi Sad will Soon have New Look

Works on installation of new decorative and more functional lighting in the Danube Park, which were temporarily suspended, are continued in full speed. Eurobank EFG and the City of Novi Sad signed a partnership agreement on a donation for reconstruction and modernization of decorative lighting of the Danube Park in Novi Sad on October 31, 2007. The value of the project has been estimated at EUR150,000, out of which Eurobank donated 70% and the City of Novi Sad the remaining 30%.

Top