FY2012 Financial Results
28 March 2013.
- Deposits rise by €2.7bn in 2H2012 and Eurosystem funding drops by €13bn in the last 8 months.
- Deposits outside of Greece exceed total loans.
- 90+ formation in Greece contracts in 2H2012. Bad debt provisions increase by 25%yoy to strengthen further the balance sheet.
- Pro-forma EBA Core Tier I Ratio stands at 10.8%1, against a minimum of 9%.
- Operating expenses drop further by 6%yoy. Cumulative 23% reduction since 2008.
- Net result negative by €1.5bn in 2012 (of which €686m relate to one-off losses) mainly due to the high cost of funding and the decrease in net interest income by 26%yoy.
|3M CHF LIBOR||-0.697|