The “Standing Order” service will save your time and the time you spend queuing and at the same time free you from thinking of whether you have paid your bills on time or not.
You can set the following Standing Orders with the Eurobank:
- Savings Standing Orders (transfer from the account in Dinars to the account in foreign currencies – a possibility to buy amounts in foreign currencies using better exchange rates and to transfer your money on the account of your choice)
- Standing orders for insurance policy payments (from the account in Dinars or from the account in foreign currencies, a Client can pay their insurance policy instalments in Dinars or in a foreign currency; - with Delta Generali, Wiener Stadtische and DDOR Novi Sad insurance companies)
- Standing Orders for payments of :
- Utility services – for bills issued by Infostan, SON Zrenjanin, JSP BOR, Vodovod Požarevac, Komunalno Požarevac ,Toplifikacija Požarevac, JKP Informatika Novi Sad, JKP Objedinjena naplata Niš
- Telephone utilities and mobile phones’ bills – for the bills issues by Telekom, Telenor, VIP Mobile
- Bills issued by Elektroprivreda Srbije – Elektrodistribucija and Elektrovojvodina, ElektroMorava,ED Jugoistok d.o.o
- Standing Orders for payments of credit cards’ liabilities (for the minimum amounts of monthly debt repayment instalments)
You will be free from worries about the execution of your Standing Order, because the Bank will send an SMS immediately upon order execution, to notify you that the bill has been paid.
To sign a contract on standing orders execution, you only need to open an account in one of the Eurobank branch offices and bring the latest copies of unpaid bills ( YOU NEED TO BRING THE ENTIRE BILL WITH YOU, TOGETHER WITH THE UPPER PART IN WHICH THE USER NUMBER IS PRINTED ) for the services you wish to be paid for by the Bank in your name, or, in the case of insurance policy payments, the insurance policy or agreement on insurance package that you signed with the insurance company of your choice.
***We shall here most probably add an online Standing Order request (this will be described later on)