Your faster way to the things that matter!
Eurobank offers you completely free of charge the opportunity to open a Digital Banking account by submitting an application form for electronic services in any Eurobank branch office.
By activating an e-Banking account you can do all of the following:
- Create new passwords to access the application without going to the branch
- Check balance and turnover on your Eurobank accounts, loans and credit cards
- Transfer funds from your credit card to your current account at a much lower commission than at the Bank counter
- Check details and the expiry date of your overdraft or details of contingency sums
- Check present and previous foreign exchange rates
- Pay instalments on your credit or pay the minimum amount for the credit card
- Calculate the amount of a potential instalment and interest rate by using a credit calculator
- Set or change your limit per transaction or your daily limit
- Follow your requests through the option my messages
- Enjoy availability on all devices, operating systems and Internet search engines without additional installations
- Pay bills with SMS OTP code with no commission*
- Transfer funds between your own accounts
- Obtain the best exchange rate (2 RSD better than the standard one)
- Create templates and use them to pay your bills quickly
- Make payments in domestic transactions and transfers between your own accounts
- Receive statements for dinar or foreign currency accounts in your chosen format
- Set up an order with a future value date
- Designate secure accounts and payments that need no SMS OTP code up to a set limit
- Search the map of Eurobank ATMs
- Ask for a range of banking services without going to the branch
- Find support through chat, video chat or social networks
* Users of all account packages except EuroPlata package are exempted from commissions for all orders up to 300,000.00 RSD except orders labelled as “URGENT” for which a standard commission fee is charged, in accordance with the applicable price list for Eurobank services.
Short interruptions are possible during regular system maintenance.