Term Life Insurance
Term Life is a life insurance plan that covers death only. It is not a savings plan. It is purchased for a definite term. For a low premium the insurance company pays out a high sum insured, helping your loved ones to feel safe during the time of grieving and alleviate any financial problems.
Why TERM LIFE?
- If you get a mortgage or a loan to buy a car, TERM LIFE insurance provides security for your family in the event of your death;
- If you lead a dynamic, stressful life and are exposed to risks on daily basis (traffic accident, injury at work, etc.), it provides financial support for your loved ones should the worst happen.
|Insured's age||40||40 |
|Insurance period||20 years||20 years|
|Sum insured||EUR 14.966 ||EUR 30.223 |
|Premium||EUR200 per year||EUR 200 per year|
- The insured may be 14 to 74 years old;
- The insurance period may be minimum 1 year and maximum 20 years;
- Minimum annual premium depends on the type of payment and ranges from € 20 to € 60.
Term Life insurance can be combined with Wiener Stӓdtische Best Doctors, a supplemental insurance cover that provides the world’s best medical experts and top medical equipment and care. Find out more at www.wiener.co.rs/Best-Doctors
Special insurance cover – Term Life with decreasing sums
This type of cover is used to secure a loan. The sum insured decreases with the amount owed to the bank based on the repayment schedule made by Wiener Städtische osiguranje. Should the borrower die, Wiener Städtische osiguranje pays the amount owed in accordance with the repayment schedule. The policy term can be maximum 30 years.
The last two years of the premium paying term are FREE!