One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 10 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
- Performing internal audit assignments in accordance with the plan;
- Planning aspects of engagements (e.g. gathers information related to the audit, researches previous reports and working papers to understand key audit issues);
- Preparing complete, concise and orderly working papers, ensuring that they meet group standards;
- Methodically and thoroughly carrying out audit procedures, maintaining comprehensive records and completing the necessary documentation in accordance with group requirements;
- Identifying and discussing audit issues with management them with management;
- Providing high quality professional service, by performing required professional procedures on all aspects of the audit engagement, ensuring that the expected quality of work meets agreed time limits.
- University degree in Economics/ Accounting or related discipline
- Professional qualification (e.g. CIA, ACCA) or willingness to pursue a professional qualification
- Verbal and written English Language Proficiency
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in internal audit / external audit preferably with exposure to banking / financial sector
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send you application with CV to our address, with full confidentiality.
Eurobank a.d. Beograd – Human Resourcese-mail: jobsabcxcbaeurobank.rs
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.