Do you find it tiring to wait for the bus, to wait in a line of automobiles, to queue in front of a cash register, of a bank teller or a cash window? How many times have you wished to be on two different places at the same time? Are you working on an important project, are you sitting in a business meeting, with no time to pay in your credit instalment or your credit card instalment, to check the balance on your account, or to pay your mobile phone bill?
Luckily for you, our branch offices and their services have become accessible for you on your personal computer, at any given moment. Actually, wherever you are on our planet, the e-B@nking service of the Eurobank is at your fingertips whenever you need it!
With no need to go to the nearest branch office, in a quick and simple manner, you can perform a large number of errands. Electronic banking is a modern communication facility that we offer to our Clients. In only a couple of seconds, you may do the following:
- get information about your account balance,
- get information about the incoming and/or outgoing payments in your account, credits, credit cards, exchange rates.
- effectuate payments of due amounts on your credit card account ( an example of the transfer order should be added here )
- All types of payments and transfers, buying and selling of foreign currency amounts by means of electronic banking services.
This service enables you to check you account balance from your mobile phone. All you need is to take your mobile phone to visit the following web address:
Interactive Voice Response Service
By dialling the following telephone number: 011/308-1012, you will access the Eurobank Interactive Voice Response Service. This service is simple and user-friendly. It is necessary first to register with the system by entering your user name (the same user name that you use for login into the e-B@nking application) and your IVR pin code that was assigned to you by the Bank together with your user name in the pin mailer. In case that you have lost your voice pin, you should contact our user support unit. After having successfully logged in, you can perform the following actions by selecting one of the available options:
- Get information about your account balance, and
- Order the bank statement on your e-mail address ( bank statement for legal entities and 10 latest transactions for physical persons)
The e-B@nking service facilitates banking operations with our Bank from wherever you are in the country and/or abroad.
Every legal entity performing a duly registered business activity providing that they have opened an account with our Bank can become the e-B@nking service user, by obtaining the Bank's authorization for their request to use the electronic banking services for their business operations.